1. Which of the following is the dimension of 2000 rupee note?
a) 70 × 150 mm
b) 60 × 125 mm
c) 66 × 166 mm
d) 63 × 155 mm
2. Regulator of State Finance Corporation is ____________
3. Headquarters of Dhanlaxmi Bank located in _____________
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Andra Pradesh
4. _____________ has received the Reserve Bank of India’s permission to provide outbound cross border payment services to banks in India
5. Who is the MD and CEO Of Canara Bank?
a) Rajeev Rishi
b) Suresh N Patel
c) Rakesh Sharma
d) Rakesh Sethi
6. What is the Repo Rate on february 2017?
7. Punjab and Sind Bank was established on 24 June _________
8. What is the currency of South Africa?
9. “We make money simple” is the tagline of ________________
a) Kotak Mahindra Bank
b) Karnataka Bank
c) Catholic Syrian Bank
d) IndusInd Bank
10. Which company has became India’s first firm to get debt recast under RBI’s new Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A) on November?
a) Tata Projects Ltd
b) Hindustan Construction Company (HCC)
c) Larsen & Toubro Limited
d) Jaypee Group