1. Which Bank has launched IT Innovation Start-up Fund to support start-ups in the financial technology (fintech) space?
a) Punjab National Bank
b) Canara Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Syndicate Bank
2. Headquarter of World Bank is located at ___________
b) New York
d) Washington D.C.
3. Expand NDTL?
a) Net Development and Time Liabilities
b) Net Demand and Time Liabilities
c) National Demand and Time Liabilities
d) Net Demand and Term Liabilities
4. World Bank approves ______-million loan for India’s Rooftop Solar Programme
5. “Overdrafts” covered under which of following function?
b) Advancing of Loans
c) Accepting Deposits
d) None of these
6. Saudi Arabia’s Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has decided to open its first branch in India at ___________________
a) New Delhi
7. What is the spread between repo and reverse repo?
a) 100 bps
b) 125 bps
c) 75 bps
d) 50 bps
8. Which Bank has launched India’s first internationally-listed certified green bond to finance climate change solutions around the world at London Stock Exchange (LSE)?
a) State Bank of India
b) Axis Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) ICICI Bank
9. 12th President of World Bank Group is _______________
a) Jim Yong Kim
b) Ban Ki-moon
c) Christine Lagarde
d) Robert Zoellick
10. __________________as approved a 500 million dollars loan to build a bridge across the Ganga River in Bihar
a) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
b) World Bank
c) Asian Development Bank
d) Intenational Monetary Fund