1. Among the following which is NOT an electronic banking delivery channel?
a) Internet Banking
b) Mobile Banking
d) Mobile Vans
2. Crossing on a cheque can be cancelled by the …………. of the cheque, under his full signature.
3. Which of the following statement is true?
a) Banks can accept both demand and time deposits from public
b) Banks cannot accept demand and time deposits from public
c) Banks can accept only demand deposits from public
d) Banks can accept demand and time deposits only from government
4. Interest payable on savings bank accounts is________.
a) Regulated by Finance Minister
b) Regulated by RBI
c) Regulated by Central Government
d) Regulated by SBI
5. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are……………….
a) Repayable on demand
b) Repayable after an agreed period
c) Non repayable
d) Repayable after death of depositors
6. If a bank returns a cheque unpaid, it is called as…………….
a) Drawing of the cheque
b) Dishonor of the cheque
c) Payment of the cheque
d) Cancelling of the cheque
7. Among the following which is known as “Demat Accounts” ?
a) Accounts in which shares of various companies are traded in electronic form
b) Accounts which are operated through internet banking facility
c) Accounts which are Zero Balance Accounts
d) None of these
8. Distribution of insurance products and insurance policies by banks as corporate agents is called as……………
a) Deposit Insurance
b) General Insurance
d) Banking Insurance
9. Among the following who is the largest share holder of a nationalized bank?
a) Government of India
10. Among the following which is NOT considered as the money market instrument?
a) Shares and bonds
b) Commercial paper
c) Repurchase agreement
d) Certificate of deposit