1. On December, Which Bank and Heritage Foods Ltd (HFL) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding to provide dairy loans to farmers through the lender’s branches across the country?
a) State Bank of India
b) Canara Bank
c) Bank of Baroda
d) Indian Bank
2. What is Cross Border Exchange?
a) Trading of Indian rupee in exchange of other currencies/goods
b) Hawala transactions in Indian rupee
c) Unauthorized remittance of Indian rupee
d) Trading of foreign currency in India
3. “Honors Your Trust” is the tagline of _____________
a) Vijaya Bank
b) UCO Bank
c) United Bank of India
d) Union Bank of India
4. Who is the MD and CEO of Bank of India?
a) P. S. Jayakumar
b) R. Koteeswaran
c) Suresh N Patel
d) Melwyn O Rego
5. Which of the following bank headquarters located in Mangalore?
a) Canara Bank
b) Syndicate Bank
c) Corporation Bank
d) Vijaya Bank
6. Expand LIBOR?
a) Liability Inter-Bank Offer Rate
b) London Inter-Bank Offer Rate
c) Liquidity Inter-Bank Offer Rate
d) London Inter-Bank Outstanding Rate
7. What is the currency of South Africa?
8. HDFC Bank was incorporated in August _________
9. Where is located India’s first operational special economic zone (SEZ)?
10. On December, Ambuja Cement has tied up with __________ to drive cashless transactions among its business partners — retailers, contractors and masons
a) Yes Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) HDFC Bank