1. On December, The Dharamshala vegetable market has become the first in the state to have the swipe machine facility in Himachal Pradesh, _____________has installed this swipe machine in the vegetable market
a) HDFC Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) State Bank of India
2. What is the currency of Myanmar?
3. The oldest Central Bank in the world is the ____________
a) Bank of England
b) Bank of China
c) Reserve Bank of India
d) Swiss National Bank
4. Who is the MD and CEO of IndusInd Bank?
a) Uday Kotak
b) Romesh Sobti
c) C.V.R Rajendran
d) Jayaram Bhat
5. Expand SPNS?
a) Shared Profit Network System
b) Shared Payment Network Service
c) Shared Payment Network System
d) Shared Private Network System
6. ICICI Bank headquarters located in ____________
a) New Delhi
7. Vijaya Bank was established on 23 October 1931 in ___________
8. What is the tagline of Indian Overseas Bank?
a) Trusted Family Bank
b) Good people to bank with
c) Good people to grow with
d) A friend You can Bank Upon
9. “Doha Development Round” is related with which of the following organization ?
a) World Bank
b) International Monetary Fund
c) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
d) World Trade Organisation
10. On December, Which country banned the use of India’s new notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 2,000, terming them “unauthorised and illegal”?