1. The Reserve Bank of India issued new Rs 50 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi Series-2005, with inset letter ____ and _____ in both the number panels
a) M and G
b) E and B
c) L and R
d) U and C
2. What is the tagline of Bank of Baroda?
a) Good people to grow with
b) One Family One Bank
c) A tradition of trust
d) India’s International Bank
3. The primary monetary policy technique employed by the Reserve Bank of India is _______________
a) Discount policy
b) Open market operations
c) Reserve requirements
d) None of these
4. What is the currency of Philippines?
5. Who is the MD and CEO of Federal Bank?
a) Romesh Sobti
c) Rana Kapoor
d) Shyam Srinivasan
6. Oriental Bank of Commerce was founded in 1943 in ___________
a) New Delhi
7. Bank of Maharashtra headquarters located in ______________
8. Expand CRAR?
a) Capital to Risk Weighted Asset Ratio
b) Cash to Risk Weighted Asset Ratio
c) Currency to Risk Weighted Asset Ratio
d) Commercial to Risk Weighted Asset Ratio
9. On December, Which Bank has bagged the SKOCH silver award for attaining the position of number1 channel partner of LIC of India for the past three financial years?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) State Bank of India
c) Canara Bank
d) Corporation Bank
10. The Employees Provident Fund Organisation, EPFO has lowered the interest rate on provident fund deposits to _______ per cent for the current fiscal, from 8.80 per cent in 2015-16