1. What is the Currency of Peru?
2. “We understand your world” is the tagline of _____________
a) Federal Bank
b) Yes Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) Karur Vysya Bank
3. Headquarters of Catholic Syrian Bank in ____________
c) Tamil Nadu
4. Three banks get back $2.5 billion from Essar group on October, Which of the following banks they are?
a) HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and Standard Chartered Bank
b) ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Standard Chartered Bank
c) ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Karnataka Bank
d) ICICI Bank, Federal Bank and Standard Chartered Bank
5. Expand DCA?
a) Department of Corporate Affairs
b) Department of Cultural Affairs
c) Department of Company Affairs
d) Department of Company Accounts
6. Crossing on a cheque can be cancelled by the ________ of the cheque, under his full signature
d) None of these
7. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on October barred as many as ________ companies and 40 directors from accessing the capital market for the next five years for violating listing agreement
8. What type of loan is granted by banks for purchase of the White Goods?
a) Home Loan
b) Jewel Loan
c) Personal Loan
d) Consumer Durables Loan
9. Who is the MD and CEO of Corporation Bank?
a) Suresh N Patel
b) J K Garg
c) R K Takkar
d) M O Rego
10. Which Foreign Bank has unveiled a virtual assistant called Erica, that uses artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to learn consumers’ personal spending habits and offer financial advice
a) CITI Bank
b) DBS Bank
c) Bank of America
d) Standard Chartered Bank