1. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) is maintained in the form of _____________
a) Balance with RBI
b) Government Securities
d) Investment in Money Market
2. Headquarters of New Development Bank in _______________
a) Tokyo, Japan
b) Bern, Switzerland
c) Shanghai, China
d) Washington DC, USA
3. Names of which of the following rates/ ratios cannot be seen in financial newspapers?
a) Cash Reserve Ratio
b) Bank Rate
c) Repo Rate
d) None of these
4. Who is the MD and CEO of South Indian Bank?
a) G. Sreeram
b) V.G. Mathew
c) Mushtaq Ahmad
d) Mukesh Sharma
5. Expand ITRS?
a) International Trade Reporting System
b) International Transaction Receipt System
c) International Transaction Reporting System
d) International Transaction Recovering System
6. Which of the following is NOT a type of cheque issued by an individual?
a) Order Cheque
b) Crossed Cheque
c) Account Payee Cheque
d) Savings cheque
7. What is the Tagline of Union Bank of India?
a) The Bank that begins with “U”
b) A friend You can Bank Upon
c) Good people to bank with
d) Honors Your Trust
8. PNB Housing Finance, a subsidiary of state-run Punjab National Bank(PNB), has filed the papers with SEBI for its Rs ______ crore initial public offering (IPO) on October
9. What is the Currency of Bahrain?
a) Bahrain dinar
b) Bahrain riyal
c) Bahrain dollar
d) Bahrain euro
10. The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared __________ as its 5th zone in North East after Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh and Jorhat on October