Welcome to D2G’s Banking Awareness Quiz. Here we give a set of questions. We have given the explanation as well. We hope it helps you all.This Quiz deals with important topics related to Banking.
1. The performance of which scheme does the National Housing Bank monitor?
a) Liberalized Finance Scheme
b) Energy Efficient Housing Finance Scheme
c) Golden Jubilee Rural Housing Finance Scheme
d) Finance scheme for indirect loans
2. When did the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development establish?
a) June, 1951
b) July, 19
c) July, 1982
d) June, 1961
3. The Reserve Bank of India was established on _______.
a) July 12, 1982
b) May 26, 2006
c) September 30, 2005
d) April 1, 1935
4. Which organization provides guarantee to the exporters?
a) Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
b) Exim Bank
c) Reserve Bank of India
d) Registrar of companies
5. Who works as RBI’s agent at places where it has no office of its own?
a) Ministry of Finance
b) State Bank of India
c) Government of India
d) International Monetary Fund
6. Which of the following is true about the functions performed by RBI ?
a) It is the Bank of Issue
b) It acts as banker to the Government
c) It is the banker of other banks
d) It regulates the flow of credit
e) All the Above
7. A contract of insurance is a contract of?
8. When did the Reserve Bank of India notify the draft regulations relating to the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005?
a) May 26, 2006
b) April 5, 2006
c) June 29, 2007
d) September 30, 2005
9. According to which guidelines did the Government pick up the entire SBI shares held by the RBI?
a) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
b) Securities Commission Financial Regulation
c) National Stock Exchange of India
d) None of these
10. Which among the following is incorrect?
a) RBI is the Bank of Issue
b) RBI acts as Banker to the Government
c) RBI does not regulate the flow of credit
d) RBI is Banker’s Bank