1. Which one of the following is called as initial repayment holiday given to a borrower for repayment of loan?
d) None of the above
2. What is the full form of IRR?
a) Internal Rate of Return
b) Internal Reserve Ratio
c) Internal Rate of Ratio
d) Internal Recession Rate
3. When did the Government of India set up the Export-Import Bank of India?
a) January, 1982
b) January, 1993
c) March, 1971
d) June, 1969
4. What does RBI regulate through Open Market Operation Transactions?
a) Flow of Foreign Direct Investment
b) Borrowing powers of the banks
d) Liquidity in economy
5. With whom does the ownership of Public sector banks rest?
a) Jointly with Government of India and share-holders from the public
b) Wholly with Government of India
c) Jointly with Government of India and State Bank of Ind
d) Jointly with Government of India and Reserve Bank of India
6. Which is the instrument used by RBI under general credit control?
c) Exchange Control
d) Bank Rate
7. When was the first Land Mortgage Bank established?
8. Who can fix the interest rates of NRE and FCNB deposits ?
b) Banks, as per the directive of RBI
c) Govt. of India
9. What is the full form of FIMMDA?
a) Fixed Income Money Markets & Derivatives Association
b) Foreign Income Money Markets & Derivatives Association
c) Floating Income Money Markets & Derivatives Association
d) Fixed Income Money Markets & Derivatives Affiliation
10. What is the full form of FSDC?
a) Financial Security and Development Council
b) Financial Stability and Development Council
c) Financial Security and Development Convention
d) Fiscal Stability and Development Council