Banking Quiz – 127
1. CER was established to prevent frauds in loan cases involving multiple leading from different banks on the same immovable property. CER means ?
a) Central Electronic Recognition
b) Central Ethics Registry
c) Central Electronic Registry
d) Central Election Registry
e) Central Entry Registry
2. Soft loan characteristic feature is ?
a) Short period and more rate of interest
b) Long period and more rate of interest
c) Long period, More rate of interest with grace period
d) Long period, Less rate of interest with grace periods
e) Long period, more rate of interest with no grace periods
3. “Loan Servicing” means ?
a) Lending the money
b) A mortgage bank or subservicing firm collects the timely payments of interest an principal from borrowers
c) Helping the customer to get loan in other banks by providing the details of the running account
d) Giving a loan if the customer has any deposit
e) Giving second loan after payment of first loan regularly
4. When any asset ceases to generate income for the bank, It is called ?
a) Official Asset
b) Nongood Asset
c) NonPerforming Asset
d) NonCommitment Asset
e) None of these
5. In a news paper it is read that “Higher Provisioning erodes public sector banks’ profit”. Here “Provisioning” relates to ?
a) Daily Expenses
b) Cost to erect ATMs
c) Conducting exams to recruit new personal
d) Bad Loans
e) Establish new branches
6. Who introduced the concept of Microfinance in Bangladesh in the form of the “Grameen Bank”. He is the Nobel laureate known by many as the “Father of Microfinance Systems” ?
a) C. D. Deshmukh
b) Amartya Sen
c) Muhammad Yunus
d) Sheik Haseena
e) Muzibaer Rahman
7. Loan to poor people by banks have many limitations including lack of security and high operating cost. So to help them which type of finance system developed ?
a) Ponzi Schemes
b) Micro Finance System
c) Money Laundering Schemes
d) Money Tampering Finance
e) Supervision Finance
8. In the both cases of RTGs and NEFT the charges are decided by ?
a) Collecting banker
d) Paying Banker
e) None of these
9. Usually No Frill Accounts are ?
a) Savings Account
b) Corporate Account
c) Fixed Deposit
d) Kiddy Account
e) Salary Account
10. The Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) scheme of RBI to be opened in which of the following banks ?
a) Public Sector Banks
b) Private Sector Banks
c) Foreign Banks Operating in India
d) Foreign Banks Operating in Foreign Countries
e) All of above