1. The dimension of E-Commerce that enables commerce across national boundaries is called?
b) Global reach
2. The term e-commerce includes ?
a) Electronic trading of Physical goods and intangibles such as information
b) The electronic provision of services such as after sales support or online legal advice
c) All the steps involved in trade, such as on-line marketing ordering payment and support for delivery
d) All of the above
3. ________is simply the use of electronic means to transfer funds directly from one account to another, rather than by cheque or cash?
4. The E-commerce domain that involves business activity initiated by the consumer and targeted to business is known as?
a) Business to Business (B2B)
b) Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
c) Consumer to Business (C2B)
d) Business to Consumer (B2C)
5. In electronic cheque payments developed, it is assumed that most of the transactions will be?
a) customers to customers
b) customers to business
c) business to business
d) banks to banks
6. An electronic check is one form of what?
b) Online banking
7. When was Indian Banking Act come into force?
8. How many banks were first nationalised?
9. When was Lead Bank Scheme introduced?
10. NABARD is a?
a) Department of RBI
b) Wholly owned subsidiary of RBI
c) Subsidiary of SBI
d) None of the above