1. When RBI raises the Cash Reserve Ratio, which of the following action will banks take?
a) Bank have to decrease the deposit rates
b) Banks are required to increase their lending to the priority sector
c) Banks have to increase their lending and deposit and rate
d) They have to deposit additional money with RBI as reserve money
2. Who among the following is the responsible person to decide the quantity of the coins to be minted?
a) The Government of India
d) None of these
3. Which of the following methods is currently used in India to issue note?
a) Percentage Reserve System
b) Fixed Fiduciary System
c) Minimum Reserve System
d) Roportional Reserve System
4. Under Bretton Woods System, as a member of IMF, India declared its par value of rupee in terms of______.
a) Australian Dollar
b) American Dollar
c) British Pound
5. The decimal system of note and coin issue was started in India in______-.
6. A bank normally does not have a deal with as issue related to__________.
a) Intellectual property rights
b) Payment and settlement system
c) Contractual rights of creditors
d) Cases of insolvency
7. Among the following terms, which is NOT related to banking and financial transaction?
a) Credit default swap
d) Provision coverage ratio
8. Among the following which is NOT a public sector Bank?
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) State Bank of Mysore
9. EBT stands for_________.
a) Electronic Behind Treatment
b) Electronic Belated Transfer
c) Electronic Benefit Transfer
d) Electronic Begin Transaction
10. The Commercial Banking System in India consists of ___________.
a) Regional Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks
b) Scheduled and Non- Scheduled Banks
c) Nationalized Banks and Private Sector Banks
d) None of these