1. Which is the first Indian retail ecommerce to file for an initial public offering (IPO) on NASDAQ and to be listed on this US stock exchange ?
2. What is the objective of the government behind setting up a Minimum Export Price (MEP) for a particular commodity ?
a) To promote exports
b) To discourage imports
c) To check price rise
d) To provide subsidy to producers
e) To check financial inclusion
3. Loan taken by the person, not telling the purpose of taking loan is called…………….
a) Impersonal loan
b) Personal loan
c) Purpose loan
d) Group loan
e) Go and Apply loan
4. Variable rate / Floating loan means………………………..
a) Interest rate depends on the moment of foreign exchange rates fixed by RBI
b) Interest rate will change according to the increasing and decreasing movement of interest rates
c) Interest rate fixed by RBI regarding Repo Rate
d) Interest rate varied by RBI in the giving of loans to USA Companies alone.
e) None of these
5. BSE Ltd (Bombay Stock Exchange)Established on ?
a) 4th June 1975
b) 9th June 1875
c) 10th June 1985
d) 19th June 1815
6. Teaser loan means …………………
a) Interest not collected at all
b) Interest collected at more rates at the beginning and less during the later times.
c) Interest collected at less rate of inters at the beginning and less during the later times
d) Interest collected at more rates at the beginning and never collect rate of interest later times.
e) Interest collected at less rate of interest at the beginning and more during the later times.
7. If a loan issued and supported only by the borrower’ s creditworthiness, rather than by a type of collateral, it is called ?
a) Key loan
b) Collateral loan
c) Zero loan
d) Unsecured loan
e) Secured loan
8. ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amounts) used with the help of banks associated with ………………..
a) Capital Market
c) World Bank Grants
d) Ponzi Schemes
e) None of these
9. The share of deposits that banks must maintain in safe and liquid assets such as government securities, is known as ?
a) repo rate
b) reverse repo rate
e) bank rate
10. The Purchasing Manager’ s Index (PMI) is an economic gauge for measuring the well being of which among the following ?
c) Real Estate
e) Small Scale Industries