1. Which bank is the sponsor of Prathama Gramin Bank?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) Indian Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Syndicate Bank
2. Which of the following is not a public sector bank in India?
a) Andhra Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) IDBI Bank
d) Vijaya Bank
3. What is the expanded form of the term ALM used in banking sector?
a) Asset Liability Maintenance
b) Asset Liability Management
c) Asset Liability Manipulation
d) Asset Liability Maximisation
4. Which of the following is not a part of India’s Money Market?
b) Bill Markets
c) Call Money Market
d) Indian Gold Council
5. Which one of the following does not belong to regulatory bodies in India?
6. Which one of the following is the special drawing rights given by the International Monetary Fund to its member countries?
a) Cold money
b) Hot money
c) Paper gold
d) None of these
7. In pursuance of which one of the following was the General Insurance Corporation of India was formed?
a) General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972
b) Insurance Act, 1938
c) Insurance Amendment Act, 2002
d) IRDA Act 1999
8. What does the letter ‘S’ denote in the term IFSC?
9) Which of the following bank during July 2015 became the first in the country to launch the MUDRA Card, under the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) scheme?
a) State Bank of India
b) Bank of India
c) Corporation Bank
d) Indian Bank
10) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), the new multilateral international financial institution which started its operations recently, has its headquarters in which city?
11) Banks of which one of the following countries went to banking holiday during June-July 2015?