1. The Process of Marketing a product experimentally in some selected areas before releasing the product in a wide range is called as?
d) Test Marketing
2. In Marketing, What is meant by Motivation?
a) Inspiring Counter staff to speak out
b) Inspiring sales persons to talk more
c) Inspiring sales persons to sell more
d) Market Price
e) Market Size
3. Fixing the price of the product based on the buyer’s perception of value is known as?
a) Target Profit Pricing
b) Value Based Pricing
c) Break Even Pricing
d) Cost Plus Pricing
e) None of these
4. What is meant by “Negative Demand”?
a) Consumers dislike a product and may even pay to avoid it
b) Consumer has no proper awareness about the product
c) Consumer do not buy the product
d) Consumers begin to buy a product less frequently
e) Consumer purchases vary on a seasonal basis
5. Where we can get the Home Loan Leads?
b) Audit Department
c) Brick manufactures
d) Cement Suppliers
6. By which of the following Internet Banking can get popularized?
a) Better Technology
b) Wide Area Network
c) Reduced Prices
d) More ATMs
e) Higher Profits
7. Uncertain situations such as possibility of price decrease or increase, changes in consumer preference, and changes in nature of competitions is called as?
a) Market Outcomes
b) Market Describes
c) Market Outlook
d) Market Risk
e) Market Scope
8. Healthy Competition helps to?
a) Better customer profile
b) More market share
c) Improve brand image
d) Reduce Sales
e) Improve customer service
9. The systematic gathering, recording and analyzing of data with respect to a particular market is known as?
a) Market Profile
b) Market Research
c) Market Segmentation
d) Market Share
e) Market Updating
10. Which is the most common source to generate leads for all companies?
a) Audit Guidelines
b) Weekly Magazines
c) Yellow Pages
e) House Magazines