Current affairs is news that is to know about the recent happenings in both national and international. Some peoples are known the current affairs to see in televisions and others may read in newspapers. Media plays an important role to know these factors, so that all the people of the country to know the latest updates that are happenings around them. The current affairs must be known everyone in their country. The peoples are all know the latest current affairs that are important to gain more knowledge. Here we can know about the important current affairs April 2017.
The General knowledge Questions and Answers are also helps the people who learn for competitive exams. The current affairs April 2017 covers finance, banking, business and economy, environment, defense, sports, etc., The latest current affairs also play an important role for students who wants to prepare for competitive exams. The Day Today Gk offers all the current affairs, General Knowledge, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness Quiz for the competitors for exams and students.
Important current affairs in April 1st 2017
Why competitive exams ? Even exams are conducted for Interviews and Jobs also include questions on general awareness these days. It knows how importance of current affairs in the life of students. We can also know the General Knowledge Questions and Answers. We can learn here about the important current affairs April 2017.
- On 1st April 2017, The supreme court explain that there will be no liquor sale in restaurants and hotels or liquor outlets within 500 meters of state and national highways.
- The chief minister of Andra Pradesh N.Chandrababu Naidu has been nominated for the (USIBC ) US India Business Council Award.
- Myanmar becomes the 7th formal member of South Asia Sub-regional Economic Co-operation (SASEC).
- On 1st April 2017, Union Textile Minister, Ms. Smriti Irani launched Power Tex India Scheme at Bhiwandi.
- On 1st April 2017, State Bank of India (SBI) has successfully combined with its five associate banks like State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, and State Bank of Travancore.
- On 1st April 2017, International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) started by the Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh at Argul near Bhubaneswar in Odisha.
- Indian railway has announced the 5 green corridors as
- Manamadurai – Rameswaram corridor,
- Porbander – Wasjaliya corridor
- Okha – Kanalus corridor
- Barmer – Munawab corridor
- Pipad Road – Bilara corridor
8. On 1st April 2017, Sachin Tendulkar starts his own social media app named as 100 Mb cricket.
9. Virat Kohli, Dipa Karmakar, Mariyappan thangavelu, Sakshi Malik, Deepa Malik, PR Sreejesh, Shekhar Naik, Vikas Gowd, were received Padma Shri Awards in April 2017.
10. Indian government has introduced two new mobile apps like mParivahan and echallan that give access to different information and services that allow citizens to define any road accident or traffic violation.
Day Today Gk gives the complete current affairs April 2017 that will help all the students, competitive exams. We give all the latest current affairs in a monthly wise and you can also download the current affairs in PDF .