1. Simplicity in a sales compensation plan is best achieved with ?
a) Hourly wage
b) Combination salary and commission
c) Straight commission
d) Straight salary
2. Business people who fail to anticipate the coming public backlash on the issue of passing on the costs of pollution, put their careers and businesses at risk?
3. ____ means displaying an ad only to an individual who meets certain qualifications?
a) Context advertising
d) Reminder advertising
4. A ____ objective may be adopted when a manager is satisfied with their current market share and profits?
5. The ___________ is the amount that is left, after subtracting the cost of sales from net sales, to cover the expenses of selling products and operating the business?
b) Net margin
c) Gross margin
6. Any evaluation of macro-marketing effectiveness is largely?
d) None of the above
7. Marketing’s job is satisfied if they satisfy consumer wants as they exist at any particular point in time?
8. In the United States, the basic objective of our market-directed economic system has been to satisfy customer needs as the _______ sees them?
b) Marketing manager
d) Target market
9. A _______ analysis focuses on the changes in total revenue and total cost from selling one more unit to find the most profitable price and quantity?
a) Net profit
b) Excess profit
d) Gross margin
10.___ means offering a specific price for each possible job rather than setting a price that applies for all customers?
a) Bid pricing
b) Product-bundle pricing
c) Demand pricing
d) Projected pricing